Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
Registration now open for the Fall 2021 season!
**Please note that all times and locations may vary in the program listings. Confirm times and locations with online schedule**
- Use the filter function in the side menu to narrow the program search. It's easiest to just choose the category filter only.
- Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.
- Find the STARSkate Pick Up Passes or Volunteer Buy-Out option in the side menu button "Purchase Other Products."
- Find "Volunteer Sign-Up" under the side menu - only if you are a STARSkate Crowfoot Club Member. Please note each STARskate skater must complete 4 credits for the year
Notes for 2023/2024 registration :
- Please see our Return to Skating COVID protocols HERE.
- ALL skating programs are NON-COHORT, you may participate in other cohort sports groups while in our skating lessons
- Please remember to sign and hand in the new WAIVER in person at your first session
- All skating programs at Crowfoot Skating Club are considered non-cohort sport groups. All participants must maintain social distancing.
- Please remember you MUST sign in with the Health Screening Volunteer prior to entering the arena.
- See this SKATER CHECKLIST for more information.
- You MUST register by 6pm the night before your session. There are no same day registrations at this time.
- All participants may wear masks entering and exiting all facilities as per local bylaws. Skaters are not recommended to wear a mask while skating.
- Late registrations will not be prorated for the month of September
- At least one parent or guardian must be in the facility during Precanskate and Canskate classes